- Each Student will need a pair of drum sticks.
- a small folder or 1 inch 3 ring binder.
- A practice pad (for students who currently do not have a drum kit)
If you don't have your own pair of drum sticks the first week do not fear, I can lend you a pair for our first lesson. Your first lesson will be spent primarily getting to know each other and going over the basics. We'll start digging in lesson 2.
For new students who have a drum kit before hand, that's great! For Students without we have time before you would have to make a commitment to a drum set in your home. When the time comes I'm always available to answer any questions you may have about where to start, what to spend etc. We can always compare new and used options and get you what you'll need to serve your practice needs.
I treat drum lessons just like any other activity or class someone may sign up for such as baseball, football, a dance class, college course etc. I set aside a time for you each week and expect that you'll be there. I understand sometimes things come up and I can try to reschedule but during busy times it can be difficult so it's best to stick to our scheduled time or switch time slots completely if you know there will be an ongoing conflict. Below is my cancellation policy. Please read it and let me know if you have any questions. I'll be more than happy to answer.
Paying For Lessons
Lesson Tuition is $30.00 per half hour. You can pay for a month at a time $30.00 X 4 or $30.00 X 5 depending on if your lessons falls 4 or 5 times in a month (the beginning of the month) or weekly. Payment methods I can accept are:
When you arrive for your first lesson
- My address is 569 Millcross Rd. Lancaster, PA
- when you pull into the driveway you can park anyway that works for you and the previous student (or next student) to easily get in and out. Do not worry about blocking the garage doors.
- I have everyone let theirselves in, on the side of the garage is a door you can walk through. Go straight through the garage into the main door and straight a head I have a waiting area. Once I finish my previous lesson I will come out and we'll get rocking and rolling! I look forward to our first lesson.
Due to covid I am asking students and parents to wear mask during lessons. I know it's not ideal, but we're in a smaller room and I'm hoping that things will soon be back to normal. Thank you for understanding.